CozTunes

CozPics

CozVideo

About Fulfilled Prophecy


This was the last song completed for "Welcome to the Land of Coz". I had all the music done but no lyrics and one week left before the project was due to go in for mastering.

Inspired by one of my favorite websites "FulfilledProphecy.com" started by the late Herb Peters, and one of my favorite topics of discussion, I wrote a song about prophecy. Mostly about the how it was fulfilled in Christ Jesus. In the very beginning of Genesis (3:16) we are promised a "seed of the woman" who would crush the head of the serpent (Satan). The prophecy and its fulfillment are quoted in the middle of the song, topped off with my favorite part. My kids and the kids of my good friend Steve who played drums on the CD all together shout the name of Jesus! And if you listen closely you'll hear a little 'giggle' following that. That would be my three year old.

God has proved Himself and His Word to be true, He has told us the end from the beginning!

No comments: